Monday, February 1, 2010

6 x 6 x 2010 is back! ART CALL


The 6x6 event is back and I'm so excited. Last year RoCo announced that it was the last time they would have this event and I was bummed.

BUT I just saw that they announced it again for this year, due to an overwhelming feedback and request from the artists to have another. YAY!

So here's the art call, look here for information and check out their last year's 6x6x2009 youtube video. Let me know if you submit!

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of this before, but I'm glad you posted about it. I'm going to try and get something mailed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, thanks Diane! Just curious if there's a limit to how many pieces you can submit, do you know offhand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can post again! Not sure why my pc wasn't letting me. But, to answer the question, you can submit up to 10 pieces! That's a lotta paint, sister! Well, not really.

    ReplyDelete