
Okay, my last post for tonight, I wanted to share this one because it is not my normal color palette. I tend to stay away from pinks, but for some reason, I've been doing a lot with pink lately. It's the attraction to the unattractive, I hate pink.
Does anyone else seem get stuck on colors until you get sick of them? I am in a green and pink mood lately. And not the grassy green green, the lime and olive, and teamed with that pinky pink... watch out neutrals.
So here is my venture of the evening. And tomorrow is Sunday, so there is hope for more. Giddyup...

I love the pink one the best. Not sure if it's the color (I happen to love pink!) or if it's the movement of the lines. Either way it turned out beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks. It's funny about the colors. This color pink is just so dramatic that I love the impact it has.
ReplyDeleteWell, and I like that it's more of a deep fuchsia pink and how it fades into the white area too. There's something whimsical with the playful lines but somehow dramatic too.
ReplyDelete