Saturday, January 16, 2010

Live the Adventure. So Thursday night at Art club we had a presenter doing collage. Her idea of collage and my idea of collage are nothing alike, but that's the beauty of creating, is that you don't need to follow instructions thank goodness. So I'm throwing together some collages. I haven't done them in a really long time. And big, this isn't my usual ATC realm, I'm livin' large people, this one is a whopping 8 x 10".

The real question with collage, I guess with anything really, is when to stop. I've heard people say that every artist needs one little person on one shoulder for encouragement, and one little person on the other shoulder with a sledgehammer to whack you on the head when it's time to stop. Me, I stop when it's time to refill the wine glass or when the chocolate runs low, everyone's got their thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment