Ink Trail
About Me
Andie (diAne)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(15)
Okay, my last post for tonight, I wanted to share ...
Ahhh, another ink filled card. I sat down to work...
It's funny what becomes of a dud. See, that's why...
Abstract. Or non-objective abstract, if you pref...
Trouble's Got Trouble! I had a little girly night...
Cold Saturday at the swamp. Love the beauty of th...
Live the Adventure. So Thursday night at Art club...
This was a mingled color exercise. I liked just d...
una Songbird. sappy sweet, isn't it? I found my ...
ahhhh, the freedom to sit down uninterrupted. Thi...
I am seeing some future notecards here, anyone hav...
The one thing about looking back over previous wor...
another snapshot of last year's work. I love seei...
Some snapshots of 2009 work (and prior)... do you ...
out with the old...
Followers
Fave Links...
Illustration Friday
ARTchix Studio
Creative Everyday Challenge
Cool blogs
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Some snapshots of 2009 work (and prior)... do you see your card in here?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment