Ink Trail
About Me
Andie (diAne)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
▼
April
(8)
Ok, here's the drawing I'm working on. I need to ...
Ok, enough non-objective.... it's time to do some ...
I will post my pencil drawing next week. It WAS d...
Here is another 6x6 that I am submitting. You can...
Hmmm, this way or that way?
Ok, people, just so you know, for some reason, I c...
.....pssssst. I finished a pencil drawing.... wan...
What an ugly orange. It's so construction-y orang...
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(15)
Followers
Fave Links...
Illustration Friday
ARTchix Studio
Creative Everyday Challenge
Cool blogs
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Ok, enough non-objective.... it's time to do some drawing or more realistic painting.... that is my mission. That is, after I finish (once I start) on 2 more deadlines for an upcoming art show. What do I get myself into?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment