What an ugly orange. It's so construction-y orange, orange. WATCH OUT, it's construction ahead- orange. What the bleep was I thinking? Eh, you don't learn until you jump sometimes. So now I've learned that I don't really care for construction cone orange. What will I mix with that bottle of paint to disguise it? Ooooh, I bet it will make a brilliant underpainting. Watch out underneath...
Monday, April 5, 2010
What an ugly orange. It's so construction-y orange, orange. WATCH OUT, it's construction ahead- orange. What the bleep was I thinking? Eh, you don't learn until you jump sometimes. So now I've learned that I don't really care for construction cone orange. What will I mix with that bottle of paint to disguise it? Ooooh, I bet it will make a brilliant underpainting. Watch out underneath...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oops- my comment on your next post was for this one! And yes, I'd like to see your pencil drawing.
ReplyDeleteI love this. So alive and energetic. The lines seems to be dancing, and the colors are working together nicely.
ReplyDeleteThx guys. It is energetic, isn't it? lol
ReplyDeleteIt really is a popping almost neon orange IRL. So I will need to use sparingly. Anyone want some? hehe
ReplyDelete